You have a need, we have the SOLUTION

Company Registraion

At Safety Tree we specialize in setting up a new corporation for you. You can choose between a numbered corporation

Read more
US Canada Authorities

For the United States, STS Inc provides their clients with their FMCSA Authorities (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)

Read more
Oversize and Overweight Permits

We at Safety Tree can help you in obtaining oversize permits, temporary and annual for Canada and the United States.

Read more
IRP, FRP Registration

We at Safety Tree we will complete applications to obtain your credentials to travel outside your home province or state

Read more
Manifest and Custom Clearence

We at Safety Tree provide 24*7 service to file and complete the electronic ACE eManifest and ACI eManifest

Read more
C-TPAT, PIP, FAST Certifications

Safety Tree will complete all the application to get your company certified for CTPAT , Fast and PIP.

Read more
FAST Card, US Visa

Safety Tree can help apply for the Fast card and USA visa for the drivers.

Read more
MOE, EASR Application

Safety tree can help your get registration for ESAR

Read more
Fuel Tax, IFTA Reporting

We at Safety Tree can manage your filling for the fuel Tax and IFTA

Read more
Operating Authorities (US and Canada)
Commercial Fleet Licensing (FRP/IRP Plates)
IFTA/Fuel Tax Reporting And Audit
DOT/MTO Audits


Safety Tree is your one-stop shop for all trucking services

  • Log Book Auditing And Training (US/Canada)
  • Defensive Driving
  • Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)

We offer in class and on site training . We can set up online training for your employees as well.

Read More