HomeFAST Card, US Visa

Unless you’re a native or permanent resident of Canada and united States, are 18 years old or older, and have a valid driving license, you may be eligible to join the program. By applicable immigration laws, you must be eligible to enter Canada and the United States.

We can assist your employees in obtaining a FAST Card and a US VISA. For additional information, please contact our team of seasoned professionals.

Our Services

Individuals with training in this field may pursue a wide variety of interesting positions, including: